MS736BK. Tama Iron Works Mikrofonstativ m/ teleskopbom. Studio Series.
The Iron Works Studio Series MS736BK with telescoping boom arm and tripod legs is a complete re-invention of the typical boom stand concept with a host of engineering innovations that sets a new professional standard. Strong and versatile enough to handle sensitive studio gear— this stand is equally qualified for rugged roadwork.
The flagship of TAMA’s new mic stand lineup–ultra flexible, easily able to handle any situation where sturdy, professional mic-ing is a must: studio, stage, or anywhere in between.
• Vice-Grip Boom Tilter.
• Iron-Core Legs with heavy vibration-isolating rubber feet.
• Die-Cast Locking Thumb Nut.
• Iron-Core Boom Arm with removable heavy counter weight.
• Sure-Cast Adjustment Collar.
• Latch-Lok Sleeve Insert.
• Silent T-Handle.
• Detachable Boom Arm (The stand can also be used as a straight stand)
3/8” Threaded Connector (5/8-Inch Male to 3/8-Inch Female adapter is also included).
• Höjd: 985mm – 1660mm.
• Bom: 505mm – 845mm.
• Vikt: 3.9 kg.